Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday!!!!

Well it's Friday, made it through another week.  This week my weight has been going up and down.  However I am still lower than I have been so I will take it. =)  I know it's not all about weight and I know I feel good.  I got in 2 yoga workouts this week and 2 weight workouts.  I also did 3 hour long workouts at the gym on the elliptical or treadmill.  So I feel accomplished and I hope I can finally shed some more inches and pounds. 

I had a few days where the food wasn't terrific...meaning it was pretty high in sodium because it was processed.  Plus a few days were fast food that I never have.  I went out for a quick lunch with my father and we went to Burger King one day.  I haven't been to one of those places in years.  Let me just tell you I got a whopper jr. and fries and they didn't taste as good as I thought they would.  That tells me I am growing and definitely changing.  I use to go crazy for fries at fast food places but they were just ok.  Nothing special about them and the whopper wasn't what I thought it would be.  It definitely wasn't worth 780 calories but it didn't ruin my day.  I worked out extra hard and I had a healthier dinner.  I am just thinking the sodium is what is bringing my weight up a bit and the fact that it's that time of the month.  I know TMI.  But I am thinking those 2 things are factors with my weigh in this morning. 

On a healthier note is anyone else in love with Chobani yogurt?  That stuff is just so delish!  I have been buying the plain for a long time and adding my own stuff for breakfast.  Recently I have been exploring and trying their other flavors and let me tell you I am in LOVE!  Chobani is awesome and really good for you.  I really like the mango and strawberry banana.  However I do think adding my own fruit is healthier and I will probably still do that most of the time but for a nice quick snack I think I will keep flavors on hand.  Oh and I absolutely without a doubt love the Chobani Champions honey-nana flavor.  Let me just say it's heaven.  Add a little dab of peanut butter to that and it is just so delish yet pretty darn healthy.  I am sure I am not the only one.

So the weekend is upon me and that's when I tend to undo all the hard work I did during the week.  I do so much better with exercise and eating when I am on a schedule.  I am going to try my hardest to stay really focused this weekend and eat healthy.  That is my goal.  To not come out of this weekend with a gain.  Weekends are SOOO Hard!!!  We don't have much planned so it should be interesting.  My husband and I always get up Saturday morning and hit the gym first thing so that is a good start but I find Sundays are my hardest day.  I am going to be strong.  I can do it.  I know I can.  I have to do it.  If I ever want to loose weight and feel more comfortable in my own skin I must do it.  There's no choice.  It's time to move.  I have lost almost 45 lbs and I was happy with that but I need to loose a lot more...I am thinking about 100 more lbs I have to go.  It's a lot but I feel if I can just get out of this decade of numbers that I have spent the past year in I will be that much closer.  I have sat still long enough.  I want to say bye bye to all this extra fat and hello to a happy, healthier me!

So here's to a great weekend filled with lots of focus and healthiness.  I can do it and I will.  I will report back early next week with how it went. 

Anyone have any healthy food they can't live without?  Having any struggles with your weight loss, I would love to hear. 

1 comment:

  1. A little dab of peanut butter sounds divine!

    Emily, Chobani

    ReplyDelete