Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year...

Does a new year mean a new beginning??? I have been pondering that a lot lately.

So I know I haven't been posting an I am still pretty new to this but so much had happened. We went to Ireland and England and when we got back I was non stop busy. Also, my life just seems crazy! So I hope to be back and post more often. I think this is really what I need but since I am in front of a computer all day at work, the last thing I want to do it sit in front of one at night. So I am working on it and we shall see. So far this year it's been crazy!

The holidays got the best of me. I gained weight and I was pretty out of control. I wasn't going to the gym often but I was still working out most mornings at home. Then we made a decision that we were going to try and start a family so back in November I went off the pill. OMG! December was an interesting month by far with emotions! So Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years was great overall but I just have been feeling pretty blah.

I have a really great friend, well I thought anyways but I am coming to realize that she is only there when SHE NEEDS ME! If I need her she is nowheres. It's hitting me hard today to realize that our so called great friendship is so onesided and I can't take it. When I hear from her I end up upset and frustrated and it's not because I am mad at her, it's because I am worried for her. However, I then never hear from her again until another bad thing happens. However, when it's the other way around she never picks up the phone for me or responds to text or emails. So I am re-evaluating things there and it's killing me inside.

This year I want to be healthy and positive. I want to start budgeting my money better, I want to loose weight and I want to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. I want to only have positive friends and friends that will be there for me when I need it as well. I want to blog more often and I hope to make connections that will help me on this journey throughout.

I read many blogs and I just love the inspiration the give me and I hope to keep doing that. So this week I am back to tracking calories, and headed back to the gym tonight. Here's to a new year and a new beginning! A better beginning!

Thanks for reading and sorry this is a little all over the place, I have a lot going through my head right now and I am trying to get it sorted out.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment