Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a rainy, gloomy day

I do not like days like today. They make me want to just stay in bed under the warm covers. It's cold out and it's rainy. I want the sunshine and warmth. I know, I know, I can't have it all. Darn it! =) How I wish I could. If that were the case though I would be at my goal weight by now.

So far the week is going well, yesterday and last night went well so I am not complaining. The scale is not moving but that's ok, I feel like it will. I sure hope it will anyways. I am going to visit my parents tonight after work so I have no clue what dinner will be. However I must just stay strong and keep telling myself that I want to loose weight and I need to.

My husband and I have talked about starting a family and I have said after I go on vacation. Well vacation is in September and there won't be a reason not to start except for my weight. I do not feel comfortable getting pregnant at this weight. i am sure I will be fine and I eat well and I am very active but I am afraid about not being able to fit in to places and not being able to find clothes. I do want to have a child but I also want to be in the low 200's or at least mid 200's before we start trying. Oh maybe I should just go for it. Who knows.

I feel like I officially am in a habit of exercising. It's no longer hard to do, it's something I do. It is hard getting up at 5 a.m. most mornings but I do it. This morning was 40 minutes on the ellipitcal. Tomorrow I most likely will work out in the morning and then go to the gym after work. I wish the gym was closer but I am just happy to be at a gym. We do have one about 1 mile from where I work but it doesn't suit my husbands needs and since he goes before work and needs a shower afterwards he gets to pick. Of course it's cheaper for me b/c we are on a plan together and that of course is another reason we go to the same one. Well the same gym, not location wise though. Wow, I am rambling on about nothing.

It's been that kind of day. I just can't get with it and I can't keep my focus on work. I do bookkeeping and let me tell you, when you keep stay focused it's hard to work with numbers and such. Luckily I have about 1 hour to go. WOOHOO! Tomorrow is Thursday. Friday is suppose to be warmer and sunny again so I can't wait. I think it's in the low 60's today, just HORRIBLE. Haha.

So I feel like I am doing good blogging, it gives me something to go back to and read. Now if I can only figure out how to get support. I do appreciate my one follower. Thank you very much and thank you for your advice on the other post, I truly appreciate it Tammy. =) Anyways I enjoy reading other blogs and I am learning that I am pretty addicted to them and I miss it when I can't read them.

I hope tonight goes well with my eating and I hope I get a good nights rest. My cat has asthma and has been coughing and hacking at night and I feel so bad for him but I am up with him as well. Any advice? My vet gave him a shot of prednisone a few months ago but it's not something I can keep giving him. He was doing great and now the coughing and such is coming back. Poor kitty.

OK, I have rambled enough, I am going to go. Here's to a good rest of the day! =)

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are doing well and keeping your focus! Keep it up and you'll be surprised at how fast the weight will start to come off. :)

    And by the way, you now have two followers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exercise is a habit now?? Honey you are more than half way to success!! Remember, its not a number on the scale, its about being and living healthy!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete