Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Slow going

Things are going for me ok right now. This past weekend wasn't too bad. I didn't do much and I think that helped but also just put me in a funk. I am down a bit on the scale this week and I am hoping to get down some more next week and then I might be able to breathe and feel like I am out of the woods and finally going to see some new numbers on the scale.

This week so far has been slow and crazy! Work is driving me insane, I am tired of drama and stuff and I just wish it would stop. Oh well...I suppose it's everywheres. It was a very long Monday. My eating however was awesome! So that is great to report plus I did the gym in the evening and workout in the morning. I did a workout this morning and plan on going to the gym right after work again. However my eating hasn't been great. Ok the eating has been fine but I had a dentist appt. this morning and I was there a lot longer than expected so I ran to McD's to pick up lunch before I headed back to work and I grabbed a southwest salad w/ grilled chicken (didn't use all the dressing either) but I decided to try the new frappes they have. Urrr...the calories I found out where 550 when I got to a computer to enter it. YIKES! So that has pretty much thrown off my eating for the day. It's made me use a lot of calories....I should have known and i probably did. So dinner I am suppose to be making Oyakadon (spelling??) It's a japanese dish with chicken, egg, onion and rice. So overall it's not a unhealthy dish as long as I don't go nuts with the rice. =) I can do that I think.

I am going out Friday to see some friends that live in M.A.! It's been since last summer/fall I have seen them. i can't wait. I miss hanging out with them. We use to work together and we got along great and did things all the time but my husband and I were building a home and it was in the other direction so I needed to find a new job. They are only about 50 minutes away but it feels like a long way when trying to make plans after work and such. So Friday we are going out for dinner and drinks. WOOHOO!! So my plan is to be super good all week so I can enjoy a few drinks. Umm....so far I consider today a bust! =( I am just afraid I am going to say screw it and ruin my entire week. I keep telling myself I am doing ok. I just need to stay focused and aware of what I am doing. I can't give in.

I am going to England and Ireland and I would like to be smaller for this trip. I have had plenty of time and I have been at this weight since late last summer or early winter....I haven't dropped and it's time to drop it. I don't want to stay here and therefore it's time to stay focused and keep doing what I do. Right? RIGHT!!!

So I wanted to write today to get what is going in my head out there. It is a good way for me to release my thoughts. I don't know if my ramblings make sense but hopefully I will get better. I just have so many thoughts going at once that I tend to jump back and forth and all over the place. AAHH!!!

So I am happy that the sun is shining today, I have no cavities and it's been quiet at work. Those are good things today. Oh and I have about 10 minutes left. =) So here's to a good rest of the week. I can do this, I can be strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment