Friday, June 25, 2010

It's been SUPER CRAZY BUSY!!

Yup, I haven't been around. I have been so busy with work and I'm so tired by the time I get home from the gym at night and after cooking dinner I just haven't had the energy to write. Wow talk about a long run on sentence. Haha. Oh well. I don't want to stop writing, I think it keeps me accountable so I am trying to fit in a little today before the weekend gets here.

I am still steady on the scale but I have lost a few inches here and there since the last time I measured which I believe was last month. That gave me some hope. At least something is changing. With all this mega exercise I am doing. =) My thighs are getting a tad smaller which is nice. I can't seem to whittle my waist away at all though so that is a bit disappointing. I have started drinking my green tea more regularly and I am trying to drink a glass of milk at night. Of course it's got chocolate in it b/c even as a baby you couldn't get me to drink me. Heck, I also use to hate chocolate too. It's only been recently since I actually want it a little here and there. It has to be good chocolate though. =) So those are a few new things I am trying!

So this week I got braces on my teeth! Yup, BRACES! So maybe this can cause me to loose a bit of weight. Haha, what a thing to do to loose weight. =) However, I am learning that there is definitely some things I just can't seem to eat with braces on or it's so much work, it's not worth it. Also, I have found myself saying ahh I don't feel like cleaning my teeth again or it's too much work to clean them that I don't wanna eat that. Ummm...maybe I have found a dieters dream! AHAHAHAHA! Yup I am not a dieter, it's a new way of life for me. Healthy and Happy. Non-processed goods go into me 90% of the time. That's what this is about. Even if I stay fat at least most of the time it's healthy, wholesome food I am eatting and not all that processed/boxed stuff. I have noticed in the past year that my skin is getting better and my nails stronger....it's great! I also have a lot more energy...well I used to before I just seem to become so busy to do anything! Oh well.

So that's what's new with me. Work is so busy right now and frustrating that I can't wait for the next 2 weeks to go by, at which time I am hoping things will calm down a bit. We shall see. This weekend I have a birthday party to go to. I don't plan on eating cake, most of the time it's too sweet anyways. Plus w/ my new grill I doubt I will eat too much of anything b/c it might be stuck in my teeth. AHAHA. Other than that not much going on. Plan on hitting the gym in the morning tomorrow and maybe the farmers market afterwards and then home for the day to clean it. Hubby wants to work on staining the deck, so maybe I will help. It should be pretty quiet.

So here's hoping I don't gain any weight this weekend. I hope to keep my head on straight and stay focused! WOOHOO!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment