Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One good day down, 6 more to go!

I did well yesterday in the eating department and the exercise. I am happy with myself and now if I can make sure I stay that well through the week and into the weekend. I worked out for a 80 minutes on the ellipitcal yesterday and did 20 minutes strength training. My foods were good: Breakfast, I had greek yogurt w/ PB2 and a little granola mixed in. Lunch, was a organic tomato pizza burrito with spring mix salad w/ 1 tblsp. of balsamic vinigeratte. I had a luna bar before the gym and dinner was pork roast w/ carrots and spinach and a little rice on the side. I had a few small pieces of chocolate and some yogurt later in the night but that was it. I got in 14 cups of water and according to my HRM I burned around 800-900 calories yesterday. I entered my eats on Sparkpeople and it came to a total of 1770 calories for the day. So I feel good about my food yesterday. Now here's hoping it stays good!

It seems the farther in the week, the harder it is to keep track of my eating and to stay on track. I am trying to be focused this week and I am hoping that writing about it will help. Today I worked out before work and did 40 minutes on the elliptical and did used some dumbbells. I won't make it to the gym tonight because I have a hair appt. after work but that's ok. I plan on hitting the gym Thurs. and Fri. after work and then of course Sat. morning I go w/ the hubby.

I really hope that I can move the scale this week, I feel like if I can finally loose some weight it will keep me motivated and give me a boost! =)

I need to keep reminding myself that I want to loose weight before our trip to the UK in September and it will be here soon. I cannot keep giving excuses and I have to get stricter with myself. Trust me, I am not too hard on myself. All day I eat fine and healthy....for the most part, but it seems that at night after dinner I just want food, need food. I can't turn it off no matter how hard I fight it. It's not all the time but it's my most problem time of the day. So I am trying to combat that by eating something healthy/filling at night such as yogurt or fruit. The weekends are my other downfall which I am hoping I can get on track this weekend to show myself I can do it.

Here's to another good day and many more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment